1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dems always want to portray Republicans as racist.

But, when, out of fear of losing elections, they jump on board with legislation they would otherwise try to portray as racist, they want a free pass.

Suddenly, their vote represents the strong majority of Americans and Congress.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And, if he was running for President today, he'd be unelectable as a result.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd be surprised if it isn't Julian Castro, but I'm sure the Dems will go through a very visible search to give some pub to various governors and "rising stars."

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Nope. You feigned indignancy that HRC supported a policy that was extremely popular in all quarters within that time frame.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't realize being in my early 40s means I'm still considered young.

Although, I have been carded the last few times at the ballpark concession stand. They must do that to make us young-uns feel better about buying $10 beers.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Evasion is not easy -- although it should be easier for a Clinton supporter.

7. Mr. Sunshine

In other words, cran is full of shit.

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

And, unless he proved to be as bulletproof as Trump is to negative press, his poll numbers might take a pretty big hit when that while being dead thing came out.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There has been some talk of Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, a fellow Wesleyan alum (with me, not her), but he has poured at least cool water on the idea.

10. Mr. Sunshine

I think JC is alluding to the way you act, B.

11. Mr. Sunshine

An official from a state with legalized marijuana would appeal to Sanders supporters.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He started by owning Denver's first craft beer brew pub, so he has the hipster vote backwards and forwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.