1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Out in western PA for Pitt PSU. LOTs Trump signs in yards of what appear to be nice hard working people. Not deplorable.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Well, their beliefs are. So there's that.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Earthman, you're anything but dumb. But deducing what people think because of how their homes look is really dumb.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Some are most upset that Clinton put half of Trump supporters into her basket of deplorables.

What about the fact that she considers them irredeemable?

A woman who referred to Robert Byrd as a mentor finds 20+% of Americans irredeemable?

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

20 percent of Trump supporters think Lincoln should not have freed the slaves.

That's not a made up stat.

So let's go ahead and say 20 percent of Trump supporters aren't redeemable. If that's our starting point, I'm not sure how one should approach redemption.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Michael_ Gee

Seventy-two percent of Trump supporters in one poll said they wanted a leader who'd break some rules to do what they deem right. These people are quite literally un-American. They don't believe in our system of government, because said system doesn't let them do whatever they want, such as being assholes in public and getting no feedback.

7. YankeeFan

8. YankeeFan

Look at this guy's temperament. So presidential!

9. YankeeFan

LOL. Trump is killing it today.

[​IMG]

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I think YF is pulling off the best trolling job this board has ever seen. At least, I hope he is.

Songbird and YankeeFan like this.
  11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That is pretty solid.

Songbird likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Sometimes I think YF is trolling, but most of the time I think he is a conservative Republican trying to make the most of s bad hand. No sin in that until you stay in after it's time to fold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.