1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I do, because I think President Trump is going to do two things in office: Jack and shit. He isn't going to make decisions like appointing Supreme Court justices. He wants to be the mayor of the United States. Head cheerleader.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'd vote for him for the fun of it if that was all the job was. Indeed, I'd support making it such that that is all the job is.

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Me, too.

4. Dick Whitman

I'd like Trump to be put on the spot to name three Supreme Court justices off the top of his head.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Larry David, are you a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan? If so, do you remember the one where Larry rips the woman for saying "LOL" too much?

You use it on nearly every post. Time for something new. Getting stale there, pards.

6. Deskgrunt50

Yes. And that's why I hope she gets elected. Finally, a chance to flip the court. Unless the Republicans decide four years is too close to an election to fill vacant seats on the SCOTUS.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Not with Old Tony's dick.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

And that's exactly why plenty of conservatives will vote for Trump. And why doing so doesn't mean they're abandoning their principles.

9. Deskgrunt50

Yep. Hoping the Dems realize the same thing.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This is the same silly argument made for George W. Bush. He won't have any REAL responsibility!

The world happens. You don't get to just cut ribbons and kiss babies and let the adults handle all the "policy stuff."

11. Dick Whitman

They have to protect Bernie's honor.

doctorquant likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.