1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Because Cruz was actually born in a different country?

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

Then how come he was able to run for President

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

In a country of nearly 400 million, I would think the answers are fairly obvious. Care to enlighten me on how 0% would be good or 100% would be bad?

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

C'mon, does he even like hockey? Or Kids in the Hall?

JC, OscarMadison and HC like this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

For God's sake ... When was the last time it was 100%? What was life like then?

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Again, still trying to distract from the very real concerns he raised by attacking the source. Typical SJ.com bullshit. No wonder YF and tony liked your post. It's all they do in their desperate attempts to justify supporting Trump.

7. old_tony

If you're going to ask a hypothetical question, don't bitch when you get a hypothetical answer. Obviously, it's never been 100% (or even close) or 0% (or even close).

8. doctorquant

Yeah, yeah ... Except the concerns he raised were (and this is key) about the source. Sorry you're so lacking in reading comprehension ... and this drink's on me.

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. doctorquant

Wrong.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Running for president and being sworn in as president are two different things.

The Supreme Court has never decided whether or not "natural born citizen" means born on US soil. Most courts say no. John McCain and George Romney were both born outside the US to American parents. FDR was actually born in Canada while his family was on vacation. The whole birther bullshit is murky even if Obama was born in Kenya. His mother was American, and there is zero dispute of that.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

But why was it racist?

12. old_tony

I don't think they were putting out those statistics in the time of Adam and Eve. The statistic started in 1948, so it missed its chance during WWII.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.