1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You know that account isn't actually run by Clinton's PR team, right?

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yeah. It's still funny, though.

3. Inky_Wretch

Is it possible he's the only business "mogul" who wanted a "reality" show? It's not like a network would have turned down a pitch from those three you mentioned.

4. Inky_Wretch

Cool, just making sure it wasn't another telenovela situation for you.

5. old_tony

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Again: I'm looking at this from what I suspect the public's perspective is, not mine. There's no use in arguing the substance with me. I agree with you. The fact is he is in a virtual tie with her right now, with no sign of letting up. We should stop pretending this isn't happening, or that our perspective prevails.

HC and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

8. Dick Whitman

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

This idea that Trump's numbers are marching inexorably upward is amusing to me. Just as I felt it unlikely that Herself was going to sail into the White House, the notion that Herr Dippenscheiss can go another several weeks without a stumble strikes me as ludicrous.

He had a good week and she had a bad one. I suspect he's bumping up against his ceiling, though.

10. old_tony

11. Inky_Wretch

12. Dick Whitman

Oh, sure. At some point he runs into a ceiling. But we don't know what that is. It's already higher than we thought, no? And how many Bernie Bros does she retain that might still jump ship to Johnson or Stein? What's her floor? Has she reached it? I doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.