1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I'm not a Johnson supporter or a small government guy but I don't understand the hatred in some quarters. He's taking more votes - generally - from Trump than Clinton and he's got some lefty-friendly positions.

Trashing a guy who's going to be a tiny little footnote in electoral history seems like a waste of time. I'm a man full of bile and hatred but sometimes you have to say enough is enough.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

I don't think hatred is the right word. It does not sound like you have become aware to 2 major Johnson misteps

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

So in a world where Trump gets 15 percent of the vote, what are the final vote totals?

Something like this?:

Clinton 55
    Johnson 25
    Trump 15
    Stein 5

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Johnson has revealed himself as a major league buffoon the last several days. Almost as dumb as Dumpf.

Oh yeah, and the dumb bitch Stein is an anti-Semite.

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Trump appears to be a lock with the Poin Files demographic....

Trump's shocking sex remarks

"So do you think this 14-year-old kid is scarred forever? He might have put the move on her. It might have given him confidence, actually," Trump said.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

MS

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. Starman

Well, he started on Ivanka when she was 11-12.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Starman

Remind me again: how many times did she cough when she was kicking Dumpf's ass across 50 state lines in the debate Monday night, while Fucko was honking and snorting nonstop like a pig?

TowelWaver and Dick Whitman like this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The key is to have a surrogate bring it up:

My view is, if you can't run your own house, you certainly can't run the White House. Can't do it.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Jesus would get a shitload of write ins. Trump would lose almost all of his evangelicals with the n-word.

theyre only voting for trump now because Clinton has been packaged as the anti Christ.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

They're voting for him because of the Supreme Court. He could actually hold onto those voters, even in an n-word situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.