1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Yes, not lost on me. Good point.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Nice how they released that on a Friday afternoon almost like a Democrat document dump. The Clintons have them trained perfectly.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Translation, it was one more thing that YF posted that he either didn't read at all or failed to read carefully.

4. old_tony

Who the hell are you talking about? Certainly not HiLIARy.

5. old_tony

So you consider the anti-semite "Pure As The Driven Snow"?

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He's as good a man as 99.7 percent of the people on the planet. Yes, even if he doesn't believe that everything Israel does is 100 percent correct 100 percent of the time.

7. old_tony

Starman just got a raging boner.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"The media" is owned and operated by corporate billionaires, who are overwhelmingly right wing Repubes.

They hand down the orders and do the hiring and firing. "The media" marches to their orders. Some individuals are allowed to express token liberal views but bottom line the right wingers run the show.

The mere continued existence of Fucko as a viable candidate is proof of the overwhelming right-wing skew of the MSM.

If the media were left-wing or even remotely "balanced" Fucko would have been dragged off the stage a year ago.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah well when I get raging boners I don't grab pre-pubescent female relatives to come sit on it, like Trump, who fucks his daughter.

10. old_tony

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Do you have any further explanation than that? That's the Google link to WSJ.com. When I google "hillary-hatred" I get that link plus a National Review article disputing the article.

So who do you have fact checking it, and how so?

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You might have noticed that piece had a byline on it.

She's a member of the editorial board, but her endorsement does not equal an endorsement from the WSJ Editorial Board.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Dick Whitman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.