1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

As compared to what?

How they've worked with Obama, or how they will work with Clinton?

Fuck, Obama barely works with his own party in Congress. If he did, maybe they wouldn't have overridden his 9/11 lawsuit veto.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

That particular Huff Post piece was weak sauce, but it proves a larger point: that material from The Apprentice can be had. And most likely a lot of it is damaging.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

N-word or GTFO.

Twirling Time likes this.
  4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Im curious to see if Burnett does anything. Does he claim copyrighted material? I'm wondering if that's almost like a test drive to test the consequences.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

My question was: Do you still believe that a President Trump is the best choice to push through legislation created by a Republican-controlled Congress? Do you still believe that a President Trump's Supreme Court nominees will be confirmed by a Republican-controlled Congress?

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm trying hard not to get too complacent about HRC's impending landslide victory in the presidential election. It might come out that Cheryl Mills received limited immunity for turning over her laptop to the FBI and all hell will no doubt break loose.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Rumors floating around he's threatened to enforce a $5m non-disclosure clause in all of his employees' contracts if they leak it. Of course, that means Mark Cuban is probably digging out some spare change to get his hands on it.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Of course he is, and of course they would.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You don't seem to be posting with the same vigour these last few days YF.

12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Thanks. At this point, I'm not so sure. It seems like the people he's offended -- and the people who have offended him -- are on both sides of the aisle, and his debate performances have not suggested to me that he's above putting extracting his revenge over the good of the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.