1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I thought you conservatives were tougher than this. You know, bootstraps, and all.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Aww, is the dead baby still kicking?

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You are reprehensible. Truly reprehensible. I'll give them your contact info and step out of the way.

FileNotFound and TowelWaver like this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Dude, for real?

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Did I seriously just see a guy shit on another guy's kid on this site? For real? But I'm the sexist.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And now he's going to send the after me, too. Meanwhile, he is going to vote for the woman who attacks rape victims.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The latter accusation would hold a hell of a lot more weight if you had simply acknowledged that you stepped over the line today. It isn't that hard. Let me show you.

Perhaps I was wrong earlier when I insisted that you are a better person than Trump.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What rape victims did she attack?

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You've really outdone yourself tonight. You've insulted posters wives, girlfriends, daughters and mothers in one fell swoop. Well done, Tony, well done.

You'd cower in the presence of a strong women regardless of her political affiliation.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Fascinating to see conservatives disavowing the Lord and Saviour of the One and Only Party of American Values and pointing out their past support for others, implying that they've never, ever been part of the Trumpster Fire. Would they be denying the allegedly evangelical Trumpster if, for example, he were up 3 points nationally? I somehow doubt it.
    Just for review, here are a few of the Values that the Values Voters of the GOP espouse by supporting or staying neutral on their Saviour:
    1) Contempt of women, examplified in Pennsylvania today by a man wearing a C-word T-shirt
    2) Contempt of minorities, whom their Saviour actively kept our of his buildings in violation of federal law
    3) Contempt of Muslims
    4) Diversion of funding for HIV patients to organizations that promote gay conversion therapy. This is a core value of the Saviour's apostle, Mike Pence.
    5) The teaching of of creationism -- and Pence's personal, affiliated belief that the Earth is 10,000 old -- to public schools.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

All because they fell in love with a rich asshole pervert when he banged the birther drum against the mooslim neegro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.