1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Alleged.

And go look at some of things Trump said about the women he's now using as campaign props.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Because I enjoy the legitimate debate and information on this thread, I'm now taking the policy for forever ignoring O_T. His nonsense doesn't deserve any attention anyway.

Just my part in hoping it doesn't completely devolve and get locked. I'd love for it to remain open through election day.

That's all I got.

Moderator1 and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

They buried the best part: "Meanwhile, Kathie Lee Gifford doesn’t even want Bush to “throw” the show to her and co-host Hoda Kotb. “She has Jesus in her life and feels this is just not right,” we’re told. Reps didn’t comment."
    Billy Bush bragged about vulgar Trump video to NBC staffers

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

"She has Jesus in her life" could be the next "hold my earrings. "

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG] L

7. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

I am a strong liberal woman who was raised by a strong liberal woman (and liberal father, for that matter). My mother, now 93, cast her vote for president last week, knowing it was likely the last time she would do so, but was thrilled she would help elect the first woman president of the United States.

My mother also taught me, not to turn the other cheek in weakness, but to not be dragged down by the ignorant and hateful. The best way to beat them, she believed, is to succeed in whatever one chooses to do, despite them.

Tonight I came very close to ignoring my mother’s advice but that would simply bring me down to the level of an anonymous internet bully.

And I’m way too strong to do that.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Coming from the guy who said liberal women are weak and need a man to be strong for them, I'll take that as a compliment. That you think your line scores points says some pretty awful things.

9. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Bravo Amy, from one strong liberal woman to another.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I made a general statement. Meanwhile this thread has thousands and thousands of general statements from the left insulting in much worse ways anyone who deigns to be to the right of Hillary, the well-known attacker of rape, assault and sexual harassment victims.

Moddy comes out of the chute acting like I named his daughter (who I didn't even know exists) by name, and the chorus of clowns follows his misguided lead. Meanwhile, it's "strong," liberal women who always claim they need the protection of laws from big government. To me, that is not strong at all. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities. Maybe everyone who's so offended should run to a safe space. They've got them at colleges all over America.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I was waiting for you to post, @Amy. You did not disappoint.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.