1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Yeah. Rock The Vote.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There's tape of his saying that he does that on pageants he owns/runs. He goes backstage while they are changing "to check on things", and was basically talking about that in the same tone (if not language) as GHBTP.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Over under 30 minutes until YF finds a democrat from the last 100 years to have done something similar?

I have the under.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

I friend of ours is a hardcore Trumpette, and we're to the point that we simply don't talk about it on Facebook anymore, both to preserve our friendship and because I tend to tie her in knots. She posted this:

[​IMG]

She pretty much came unglued when I said that that list made Hillary a better Republican than Trump.

TowelWaver likes this.
  8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Some of them were underage, as young as 15, and he made a point to walk in when they were changing into bikinis and thus naked. Surprising no one. Putting himself in charge at modeling agencies and pageants, it is the Sandusky pattern.

Add active pedophilia to fascism and untreated mental illness.

9. Neutral Corner

10. Neutral Corner

"On an appearance on The Howard Stern Show in 2005, published on Sunday by CNN, Trump described going backstage at the beauty pageants while the contestants were undressed. “Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

And CNN is reporting the Democrats successfully got a judge to extend the registration deadline in Florida because of the hurricane.

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

If it's going to be locker room talk, he pretty much has to be in their locker room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.