1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Are you guys speculating that he's dropping out or something?

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The last time he had a major announcement, it was the dog and pony show at his hotel when he got off the birtherism bit. But axing Hannity is like not taking BP.

TigerVols likes this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He didn't say "major announcement." He said "major speech."

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I hope it's not another revelation about Bill Clinton having a dick; I'm really looking forward to voting for him for the third time, but a voter's gotta have his limits.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Not to get all Starman, but with Donald, it's all the same, no?

6. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Others here could speak better to the typical timeline of a civil case, but if depositions couldn't conceivably be conducted until after the election, I'd likely advise Trump (if I was in that unfortunate position) to file suits now. Then after the election, you simply drop them – either because you've won and now you're the "bigger man," or because you lost so who cares if you yank the suit and take a few more hits. Smart call seems to be to sue away and scream bloody murder that you've been wronged, because there's no downside before Election Day. (Unless of course I'm missing something on legal timeline.)

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

No, I just thought it was interesting that he'd tweet that. It's also horrible English. I CAN HAZ MAJUR SPEECCH

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Good gosh, Lou Dobbs ...

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I can't buy Trump dropping out at this point. It would be an admission of guilt.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I imagine the home address of Lou Dobbs might be of some general public interest.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

FTFY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.