1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I guess people think that you get to sit around and write opinions on abortion, free speech, and gay rights all day long. Ninety to 95 percent of their work is on arcane matters of things like antitrust and bankruptcy law. You have to really like to geek out on law to be a Supreme Court, federal court, or state appeals court judge.

Stoney likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Saying an alleged sexual assault victim is too ugly to grope is such a presidential look.

Ace, Killick and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Bill for sure didn't discriminate based on looks.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I wonder what he would have to say in order to fall below 35 percent of the popular vote? I no longer am sure shouting "nigger" on stage would do it.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That would bring 2-percent back.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

He was just completely unhinged during that whole speech. He stopped just short of saying the Lizard overlords running the Illuminati were trying to sabotage his attempt to expose them.

His whole defense about the groping and unwanted advances was basically to disparage the women accusing him by either saying they were crazy or not attractive enough to hit on. And what's sad is there are people who will vote for this guy believing 100 percent of what he says and believing he's the victim.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Remember eight years ago when we joked about the Cindy McCain sex tape? It just hit me that we got the real thing with Melania's 1990s videos.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

Trump's new campaign song.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He walked right up to the "Jews running the world" line too with comments about international bankers and the media.

But think about how crazy this week has been. Sunday, Trump had Bill's alleged victims at the debate. He accused Hillary of working to destroy them. Then on Thursday, Trump does exactly that to his alleged victims. Yet most of his followers won't see the hypocrisy of it.

Ace likes this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

Hell, most of his nitwit followers are talking about needing "change" while previously mocking the "hope and change" slogans of the previous administration. What they really mean is change back...to the 50s...the 1850s.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

image.jpg Yeah, she's hideous. Looks nothing like Ivanka, and about 20-25 years too old..

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Trump's getting up there in age, so I guess we don't have to worry that he will be thrown in prison, stew, scribble out a book and emerge more powerful and determined to take over the world. Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.