1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Really? Didn't see it. But to be expected I suppose.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It was a blink and you'll miss it moment. He was in the middle of rambling about if this really happened why didn't she make it big news at the time and dropped it in there just ahead of a thunderous round of applause. I think his exact line was something to the effect of he wouldn't have done such a thing. Just look at her. He wouldn't have done that.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

As always, we await the official translation of the straight shooter who means what he says:

Take a look! You take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so—I don’t think so.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is incorrect. He is on record as looking for ways to get rid of women once they hit 35.

I am not aware of his disqualifying any age being as too young, however.

6. Spartan Squad

Thanks Dick, I knew I wasn't getting it quite right.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking of, the it's-not-Poin stuff.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Schilling argued to Regan today, “How many times have you looked at a young man and said ‘Wow, he’s a beautiful young man’ or ‘Wow he’s a gorgeous young man’?”

Regan said, “Zero.” Schilling called that a “lie” because, he insisted, “there’s no way you haven’t seen somebody else’s son and said ‘Wow, he’s beautiful.'”

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He said today he'd release their evidence against his accusers in the NYT story at the appropriate time.

Wonder if I can get a prop bet on which comes out first, his taxes or this info.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

No one's going to miss it; it's blowing up on the MSM this afternoon.

12. Spartan Squad

Yeah I had to get to work so I turned off a lot of it and haven't seen CNN et al until now. Just at the time it felt like if you sneezed you missed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.