1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I don't watch Trump closely, but I swear if you put a blind taste test, so to speak, together listing what he wants to do and what Bernie wants to do, the lists would be hard to separate.

Everytime I hear Trump speak, he's talking about spending more government money or cutting drug prices or building bridges and ports and airports.

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

So, this hypothetical assumes that most of the 6 million or so Mexicans in this country illegally are bad people? I'm not sure speculating something you admit you don't believe yourself is worth any thought at all.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Never been accused of lazy centrism before. A first.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

11 million.

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I won't vote for Trump. Under any circumstances unless Peyton Manning, Denny Green or Brett Favre are running for the Democratic ticket.

Even though my vote likely won't matter, my votes down ballot will matter so that's where I will focus.

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

That number includes all illegal immigrants, not just Mexicans, if I remember correctly.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I've been saying this for years, and I'm sure I've mentioned it here.
    There should be an option for counting voters who refused to participate, especially for POTUS.
    I think it would be interesting to know how many people cast a ballot but opted not to vote for president.
    There could be 'No candidates satisfactory' option - count them and publish the number.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Right around the time the Fairness Doctrine was eliminated.

9. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I've seen it lately in state races and would like to see how it plays out in November.

Have seen a governor win by 23 points over a weak opponent but in the same election, a senate candidate from the same party would win by 8 points.

Some of the breakdowns in November will be curious if Hillary wins, say, PA by 15 points but Toomey either wins his Senate seat or loses by a point or two.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Guys,

As this thread crosses into over 300 pages now, although things have gotten heated at times, and intense, I just wanted you guys to know that ... I'm still singing this thread title to the tune of Sweet Caroline.

HC and Baron Scicluna like this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's because you have spent far too much time in SW Pennsyltucky.

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Train don't run out of Witchita ... lessin' you're a hog or a cattle. People train runs out of Stubbville.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.