1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Correct. But OT said that Clinton was accused by "multitudes" of women of doing something worse than "anything" Trump was accused of.

One woman accusing Clinton of rape is not "multitudes." He specifically chose words that have to be taken down to the lowest common denominator of the accusations. If he had said "worse thing Clinton was accused of," you'd be right.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

What was the DJIA when Nancy and Harry took control?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Another one ...

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

5. Dick Whitman

She's very credible-sounding. All of them have been. I know that @YankeeFan is selectively struggling with whether to believe these women or not, but it seems about 99.999 percent likely that Donald Trump made a habit out of non-chalantly groping women. It's like it was his "thing."

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Like stopping short. It was Frank Costanza's move.

Big Circus and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

8. Dick Whitman

9. LongTimeListener

That's YankeeFan's bright young star of the new GOP.

cranberry likes this.
  10. LongTimeListener

“And by the way, that’s what happens in the world. I can play along, I can be fine, and then I can decide randomly — ‘Uh oh, you now have crossed the line, even though I’ve been going with it.’”

11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, President Obama opened the door to normalization of relations with a Cuba a little wider by removing the $100 limit on buying rum and cigars for personal use.

Most of my life, talk of opening up to Cuba was pretty much off limits, largely because no one wanted to piss of Cuban expats living in Florida because it might tilt the state to the other political party.

I guess the importance of that issue, along with gay marriage and a few more, are pretty much heading to the dustbin.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And sometimes, they only come forward when they are forced to by people with their own political agenda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.