1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

LOL. I think it's BS, I've read too many reports that Trump didn't like black women on the Apprentice or at beauty contests... but it's funny as hell if it's true.

You're right, Trump isn't a racist...

Rupaul claims Trump touched him inappropriately in the 1990s

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump is mentally ill. He has no idea that he's undermining American democracy. He doesn't care. It's all his ego.

He's running as a dictator. He must be stopped.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That ship already sailed when a corrupt administration submarined its Justice Dept. to save a corrupt candidate ... and the media and all Democrats turned a blind eye.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I was assured eight years ago that Obama being elected, much less serving two terms, meant America was irreversibly doomed.

What happened?

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The high point for me was Boehner calling the ACA "Armageddon."

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

OOOOOOH, I HATES THAT HILLARY!

TowelWaver likes this.
  8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I lost money on that fucking race.

swingline, HC and HanSenSE like this.
  9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I know you're wired not to believe this, but the U.S. didn't suddenly turn into some third-world country while we all weren't looking. And I don't know you, but I'm willing to bet you're safe and warm tonight. Things aren't anywhere near as bad as you want to make it.

I feel safe in saying this to you, as much as anything, because if there are facts to dispute it, you won't chase them down. Just like you don't have incontrovertible facts to take down Hillary Clinton. You only have your blind rage to guide you.

10. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

The Obama administration was supposed to be a disaster. He was going to stage a coup, cause hyperinflation etc. Instead he was a mediocre administrator who while likeable, never really went out on a limb for anything. He flaw was that he wanted to be liked. Obamacare was his major accomplishment which while a good thing, went through of course because it gave more taxpayer money to health insurance companies. The Republicans bitched about this because their core were racists who couldn't give credit to a black man. Contrast this with Medicare Part D, another huge profit for the insurance companies under Bush which went through without a peep of protest from the right.

11. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but the election of someone who is a lousy politician, but by all insider accounts is an excellent manager, very smart, listens to people, etc. will be a good thing.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Five Thirty Eight is goofy on some states. It can't make up its mind whether Arizona is blue or red (right now it's blue). It also refuses to acknowledge that Utah and Georgia might very well flip (perhaps basing that on history). In fact, Alaska is also hanging on to the palest shade of pink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.