1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Then you are failing to understand the situation. Your party chose a candidate so flawed that it gave the majority of Americans no valid option other than to vote for Clinton.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That's the single stupidest post on all four million pages of this thread. Congratulations.

TigerVols likes this.
  3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

This thread alone must've tripled the traffic on SJ.com. Jeff must be so cheered.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Oh, we've had baseless innuendo posted as fact many times.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If only we had a couple of posters that were eager to inform us all of the evils of the Clintons.
    Or a teevee network which was willing to breathe the awful truth.

On a message board for (mostly) journalists, we go D- on grammar in one post and then another quoting that post.
    We is good!!

Oooooohhhhhh I hates EVERYTHING!! Except that magic button I used to make someone's posts invisible.

TowelWaver and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump tells his rally-goers to ignore the media and "read the Internet."

Great, he's going to have them believing Facebook is going to share their info if they don't copy-and-paste specific disclaimer as their status.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Somebody go get the Maalox.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'd guess the overlap between Trump voters and people who believe in those is already pretty high.

TowelWaver and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I have wondered about this as well. Perhaps the Dems don't want to give the Never Trump folks a reason to get out on Nov 8? And perhaps the Republicans know that they have not been doing their jobs and don't really want to bring attention to this? But I would think both sides could be using this to their advantage.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But it was on the Channel 13 News!

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That and the House cockblocking everything that comes before it.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Pence visited the bombed out GOP headquarters in North Carolina today. He used all the right buzzwords, but would it have killed him to say thanks for the gofundme page started by the Dems? I'll answer my own question. Of course it would have.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.