1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That was quite the failure in reading comprehension on your part, Dickie, but at least I got you to stop trolling the thread your lazy comments about people responding to imaginary posts.

The point that you either missed or chose to ignore, for whatever reason, is that Trump supporters keep going on about Clinton being untrustworthy as if that somehow distinguishes her from their guy in a negative way. It doesn't. Clinton supporters have done it as well.

I never said negative traits should not be considered in making the decision. You either made that up or failed to understand a fairly simple post on my part. So, which was it?

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Hiding from the public (when did she last make an appearance?) for days and days in the home stretch of a campaign is hardly grinding it out day after day.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Some people call that "victory formation."

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

These might be the most-used 10 words ever used to preface posts in the nearly 20-year history of SJ.

JC likes this.
  5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I wonder if 538 has any odds on Scott Foval turning up dead in the next few days from "suicide."

Vombatus likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

When Hillary's top supporters go low, Larry Lessig goes high:

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Good for him. It might also indicate he's enough of an adult to know that people sometime say stuff in private they don't say to your face. In other words, he's over 13.

Neutral Corner and FileNotFound like this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Asking for $$ at this stage of an apparently decided campaign is a little disturbing. But it's what candidates do.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No lie there. Since both of my children have been active in politics and since fond parents have made contributions to their candidates, we get emails asking for dough on Election Day. What a business! Asking for money in a racket with a guaranteed 50 percent failure rate.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And the fucker was supposed to be so sooooooo rich he could self-finance!! What happened to that, Fucko?

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That's pretty great, though I doubt Clinton needs the donations at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.