1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Two possible outcomes. 1. 60 percent instead of 10 percent of the country would have no health insurance or far less likely 2. To retain customers, price war ensues, causing lower or non-existent profits for insurance companies and lower salaries for everyone in health care, doctors and nurses included. Not gonna happen.

FileNotFound and cranberry like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

In the interest of equal time.

3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Michael Rhoads C*ntcare!

Kim McGallion Why don't I just write my $3k check directly to that bitch, it would do as much good as it does going to the insurance company with a $20k deductible. Why won't that old hag just die?

Daniel Britt Lol she Braggs about a 30 million dollar fucking catastrophe that she pulled in 93. She really thinks we are all to fucking stupid to remember. We ain't forgotten bitch.

Sandra Greene I thought Obama was the worst president, but Hillary, if she wins, will be just as bad, if not worse! Most of us have suffered through the Obama regime the last 8 years, not sure if I could take 4 more years of the same with that bitch.

Robert Winiarski And she was a failure then and was the laughing stock of the whole country. She's been failure all of her career. And people are so stupid for not doing their homework on this bitch.

Shane Gray Then this BITCH can pay my increase from $1,600 per month to $2,050... Hill-BamaCare stick it you two useless pieces of SHIT!

Candie Jarosz-Casale She's a lying bitch

Adam J Williams Yea a complete failure just like you bitch!!! I can not stand her!!!

Rina Moreno Fuck that bitch

Sharon Malone Bitch

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for the Republican answer to Obamacare for eight years now. There is still no sign of one.

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Only two? :rolleyes:

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They keep saying "Repeal and replace" with no mention of what will "replace" it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Amend to "two most likely." Point taken.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They're just going to go from cockblocking anything Obama wants to stonewalling anything Hillary wants. They hate her far more than him, and they have for decades.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Any proposal that doesn't include a larger role for the state doesn't count.

10. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Interesting followup on a discussion we were having several pages back.

Early voting: a tale of two counties - The Progressive Pulse

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Something terrific.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.