1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Actually, from what I've seen since Friday, it's one daily deluge after another. The FBI apparently released their files on Mark Rich, revealing how much he paid for play to get his pardon from Bill in 2000. Then there's the sex ring. More stuff has come out than you can shake Weiner's dick at.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Damnit, @Vombatus, this is a grammar thread now. Stop mucking it up!

Vombatus likes this.
  3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Your insistent naivety over the dangerousness and unprecedentedness of Trump is exactly why I'm enjoying getting your hopes up.

He is not an inexperienced, potentially hapless conservative. He is a mentally ill man with thinly veiled fascist beliefs.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I just added a "grammar" tag to the "golf" tag.

Maybe next week we can add "apocalypse".

amraeder and RickStain like this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The "community organizer" bullshit gets so old. He was in the U.S. Senate for four years. He was an Illinois state senator for eight years. That's 12 years of legislative experience. Before that, he practiced and taught law for several years. He went to law school. Only before that, in the mid-1980s, do we get to the community organizing.

It would be like calling me a video store clerk because that's what I did in college.

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Does your white shoe law firm know they hired a video store clerk to represent their clients?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I am sure that there are plenty of days where they suspect it.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

We need to capture the activation of consumers and monetize them.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump contradicts himself in a matter of minutes.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What reverence has Trump shown for you to assume he'll be bound by that "constitution" thingie?

The worst thing that would happen is he would kill American exceptionalism and put all the power in the hands of the absolute worst this country has to offer.

If you don't think that, globally, will turn us into a dangerous villain at worst, or an impotent laughingstock at best, you aren't paying attention.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.