1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yes. You aren't in deep red country. People want her executed here, people you'd otherwise think are decent and moral.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I guess I should be careful blaming any amount of voters when more people voted against him in the primary and for her on the national election.

3. dixiehack

Wonder if any reporters at the Trump event get assaulted?

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I was mocked months ago for saying she came across as a battle axe and that would hurt her. You can call me a sexist all you like but you may wanna call me accurate as well. The incumbent president has an approval rating over 50-percent and unemployment is down, yet the country has basically decided to fuck the status quo. It may not all be about email.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, if there actually is anything to the Clintons doing in those who displease them, Comey might want to hit the ground running before he goes the way of Vince Foster.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

There are still some crazy paths involving NH, Michigan and the split EV states

7. dixiehack

Or hell, she led the last telephone poll of Alaska.

Not bloody likely.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

9. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Calm the F down, people.

We're all living, breathing organisms.

We'll be okay.

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I admit, through a law degree, I've been insulated somewhat from the frustration that middle America feels (although my clients have some of those workers). I'm just disappointed that it took someone who lies and demonizes to be their leader.

My immigrant grandparents and parents showed me that you can be successful no matter the obstacles that they place in front of you. I am just so disappointed that hatred may find a place in our highest office.

Unlike Mr. Trump though, I will honor the vote of the people under the rules that were in place.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Probably, but I don't know how repealing it would have prevented insurance companies from raising their premiums.

12. dixiehack

Be sure and go tell your minority neighbors that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.