1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Forget about the Hillary indictment. There are dead voters to catch next month. The FraudSeeker is ready for waxing and detailing.

2. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

To clarify, there is an object inside of a woman's body that you are unable to classify as alive but yet you want to tell that woman what to do with the object inside of her body. No, that definitely isn't good enough.

If an email is involved then it doesn't matter what the classification is. Emails are not secure. There is no other way to define it.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Only by those who are infantile

If you are against socialized medicine and disbelieve global climate change, you must be genocidal

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm also not able to classify it as "not alive." That's a big omission by you.

5. Dick Whitman

6. heyabbott

No, I just figured you knew the difference between literal rhetoric and figurative rhetoric as short hand for an obvious argument that refutes your rather simplistic and illogical categorical statement.

However, let me be direct. Your original point was wrong, factually, logically and intellectually. Further, that you question my point without challenging it leads to the obvious and only rational conclusion, that you didn't understand my premise and were only able to reflexively provide a simple little attempt at a Bon Mot.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No, it's like the dumb kid says really stupid and hurtful things, but he's 6'4" and he's rich. So if you call him out you have to be ready for the flailing temper tantrum that follows, and you might have to punch him in the snoot to make him understand that you really aren't going to put up with it. The others are not willing to nut up and do what it takes to call him out.

8. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

It is not an omission at all since it simply doesn't matter. The subject is simple, you want to define what someone else can and cannot do with their body when you cannot define why. The best you have is a vague argument about thinking you know better about an object inside someone else's body than the person who's body it is that is being discussed. That's an exceptional level of arrogance.

9. Dick Whitman

I understand your premise perfectly. Republicans don't support children's rights enough, so they should not have domain over whether a fetus can be aborted.

That logic applies equally to infanticide.

10. heyabbott

Not just children's rights. But anti-choice folks who ground their arguments in moral and religious terms, who are not necessarily republicans. THose who demand that a society that can compel a woman to bear a child from the embryonic stage through full development, under every circumstance refuse to demand that society provide that child with a healthy life and environment. They go so far as to deny universal access to pre-natal care. They seek to deny universal access to medical care for labor and birth.
    It becomes neither a moral or religious objection to abortion, it becomes control and subjugation of others and the creation of a permement underclass to serve the needs of the ruling elite.

They are crypto-religious fascists. And those that subscribe to governmental control of the uterus have small hands

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And the right wing corporatist media has decided it is going to protect and pamper and promote the dumb kid against any and all criticism and lovingly scrub his tender little asshole clean any time anybody breathes even a hint of a discouraging word about their special little darling.

Trump is a fucking Nazi, mobbed up to the gills, well known as a major cocaine freak, a racist sex pervert who has fucked transvestites as well as his own daughters. But not a word of it is even breathed by the corporate media.

12. Dick Whitman

I am genuinely not convinced that Trump could locate Israel on a map. I'm not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.