1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

....or more likely than the Reagan mini-series, the poor staffer got the idea that the Reagans were for AIDS research from last Friday's Real Time with Bill Maher:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The entire existence of Breitbart, of course is completely based on fabricating/ concocting bullshit bogus incidents, and Fields basically is a torpedo-titted blow-up doll bimbo with a long history of faking attention-whore stunts.

On the other hand, anything and everything stated as fact by Drumpf and / or any of his flunky /minions must be preemptively presumed to be bullshit.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Ronald Reagan never struck me as the type that would use scripture to justify ignoring a horribly deadly disease. Huckabee or Santorum, absolutely.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Blue font please.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Holy hell, that line is SO far ass backwards from the truth that it defies belief. Not even Rush Limbaugh would have the audacity to make such a claim. I think at one point absolutely everybody was talking about AIDS except for the Reagans. They were the very last ones to join the conversation.

I don't care if some flunkie staffer wrote the words, it's still utterly inexcusable that Hillary said it. Does she not review drafts of her speeches before reciting them?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    heyabbott likes this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Probably not. The unforced error that won Calgary the Cup way back when was about one million times less bad than this. If there's one thing a world leader has to be good at, it's uttering meaningless obsequies when some other leader or person of influence like Nancy Reagan bites the dust.
    Charles Pierce is way more left than I am, but he's also very involved in Alzheimer's fund raising and he gave Mrs. Reagan a bunchful of praise in his obit for her work there. Clinton could've and should've stuck to that.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Wait, the Flames won the Cup?

Michael_ Gee likes this.
  8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You're right here. No need to go looking.

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Rally in Chicago canceled after police told Trump his supporters weren't safe. TINMHITTMAL

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Adolph Trump was heard screeching : "hey, we need some muscle over here"

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

1989 vs. the Canadiens. Last time the finals were played entirely in Canada. Doug Gilmour was the hero.

(Yes, I missed this too.)

exmediahack likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Probably a good call.

SnarkShark and JakeandElwood like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.