1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

That's never been in doubt. Of course he will.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Especially Joe Blowjob.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump points at media pen, calls reporters disgusting. Scumbag campaign manager who manhandled one yucks it up.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Says the fucker who's gotten 10 straight months of fellatio and billions of dollars in free air time from the corporatist networks.

BitterYoungMatador2 and Batman like this.
  5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, a whole lot of people who aren't Trump supporters agree with his general assessment.

old_tony likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

A douchebag.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Hillary looks on the way to winning four of five states. Of course, the media will be cluck-clucking all day tomorrow about how Hillary couldn't win Missouri (fixed).

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Let's assume the numbers stay as they are now with Clinton narrowly taking Illinois and Sanders narrowly taking Missouri. Given that he got pantsed in Ohio and swept badly in the south and Clinton amassing a sizable delegate lead, is it over for Sanders? How much longer does he hang on?

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

It's over. But I don't know that there's really any urgency to drop out of a two-person race. He has things he cares passionately about and never has a better chance to champion them. So, I don't see an rush to hang it up.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The party screwed him by not including him in the debates:

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know. There's a talk show host in Boston (Dan Rea) who supposedly graduated from law school who thinks anyone saying anything more than "I respectfully disagree with you" is violating someone's First Amendment rights.
    Maybe he thinks Obama is orchestrating the protests.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Tis a fair cop. But how much longer does he hang on? Do the Dems want to keep the race going to stay in the headlines against the Republicans or do that want to stop exposing Clinton and try to let her build a national campaign?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.