1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Graffiti makes me cranky because I'm pretty sure that the kids who paint it are the same ones who won't turn down that noise or stay the hell out of my yard.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Doesn't that show that he continues to teeter right on the edge between making it and not?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is the South. Manners and vapors and such.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Was it a hate crime?

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Here's something I genuinely do not understand. Polling organizations continue to still take national Republican and Democratic primary polls. But 34 states have already voted, so what does it matter what their residents think now? I'm from Massachusetts. Even if I'd changed my mind about my vote, which I haven't, it is not relevant information. I'm on the board. These polls are a waste of money and provide no useful information at this point.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Which means June 7 will be the Superist Tuesday ever?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm
    Only thing I can think of is watching a train wreck in progress, perhaps experienced best by Sixers season ticket holders.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Again. You've never caught me in a lie before and you haven't this time. I never made any claim about the charges you are tossing out there, so how could I have lied about them?

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

When did Obama use the IRS for political enemies? The IRS was actually doing its legally-mandated job.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yes. Lois Lerner resigned in disgrace and took the Fifth for no reason at all.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sure, because she took shortcuts to expedite the processing of the applications. Still doing their job, which is to make sure the organizations are doing "social welfare." And even that is a vague term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.