1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I have to give you credit. At least you aren't afraid to demonstrate your complete ignorance on multiple subjects.

By all means, start a Braun thread if you want. This is the politics thread.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Why should anybody have any problem announcing it? His current wife is nothing more than a hot piece of ass he plunged his schlong into when his previous fucktoy started to dry up.

Trump has gone on national teevee and radio shows half a dozen times and splooged himself over how much he wants to see Ivanka naked and screw her. And he's never explicitly denied it. Until he comes out with a denial it can be assumed true.

If a sex obsessed pervert can't quit talking about screwing his own daughter, it's pretty obvious he's also screwing any other moist orifice he can jam himself into.

Lock up your wives, your daughters, your mothers, your sons, your pet poodles and your breeding cattle. This is a sick sick fuck running around loose.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, I've never heard Hillary Clinton deny molesting Chelsea with a 24-inch neon pink double-ended dildo when they lived in the White House.
    She's never denied it. Must be true.

4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Speaking of sick fucks ...

old_tony likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Has she gone on national teevee multiple times chortlingly intimating she did exactly that? Let me know when she starts doing that.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That just means she's covering it up. I bet that's why she had Vince Foster killed. He discovered the truth.

old_tony and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The lack of respect for Obama is startling:

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm freqposer and I approved this message.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I bet Mitch McConnell is absolutely beside himself as he comes to the realization he's going to have to support Cruz.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Oh come on.

JC, Mr. Sunshine and old_tony like this.
  11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

HC likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

No reason to doubt the National Inquirer's reporting, right OOP?

Remember when the mainstream media dug into this claim?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.