1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Which is why I don't understand all the hand-wringing, but, as you said, the fanboys and fangirls live and die with every little media-driven drama.

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Delegate math means a brokered convention will be difficult after Super Tuesday. Can't see more than three candidates still in the race after March 15, and doubt Cruz has much appeal outside Super Tuesday states.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Sounds about right to me.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'll accept that as the compliment it is.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I said from the beginning that his appeal is not to the people who stuffed people in school lockers in middle school. It's to the people who stood around and laughed when people were stuffed in school lockers in middle school. The pathetic followers. Those are a considerable number of his people, and he has awakened the adolescent in them.

Stoney, LongTimeListener and BDC99 like this.
  6. Dick Whitman

I respect that Tony is supporting Ted Cruz. Seems about right. I just he could support Ted Cruz rather than firing on every other candidate, constantly, which has been going on for years here.

7. old_tony

The great thing is that a lot of Bernie voters are likely to stay home in November. The number of people who chanted "She's a liar " has to be multiplied by hundreds of thousands more who were joining them at home

You can't just wish that away.

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Tony is the master of the GOP/Fox News playbook. Attack first, offer actual policy ideas ... Uh, never

9. Dick Whitman

They will stay home just like the Hillary voters did in 2008, right?

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. old_tony

I have no problem with Rubio, and I will still gladly support whoever is the nominee. They're all miles better than the Democratic offerings.

11. Dick Whitman

We get it. Democrats are terrible people. You've been playing that same note for about 10 years.

12. old_tony

If you think an under-investigation Hillary is going to have cult-like worshippers the way Obama did, Id love to hear your theories as to why.

Even the media can't ignore her warts, including an FBI investigation that's just now getting interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.