1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The dumbest thing about Cruz adding Fiorina? He might have had better luck swinging additional delegates if he waited to hear who they wanted him to add. Or maybe this is his acknowledgement that the race is indeed over and he just wanted to "play President."

HanSenSE and Lugnuts like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Binders of Women."

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, Trump wasn't going to pick her, not with that face.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this site. You should have waited for the consensus to form and them jumped in; it would have kept you from looking stupid (at least on this one)

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Maybe you should spend more time figuring out how to keep yourself from looking like a shithead. And kindly fuck off.

old_tony likes this.
  6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Good grief, you're about as good with insults as Marco Rubio, and just as repetitive and DOA. Fiorina is a solid choice...only to a political neophyte or a deaf, dumb and blind person. But I'm bordering on outing you with that description, so I'll relent

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Cruz, listen to someone besides himself and Jesus? You know better than that.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Cruz...sweet giblets am I ready for that guy to go away.

ABC. Anybody But Cruz. Hell, including Carson, who is full of shit.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm not taking sides, but holy cow, I started laughing pretty hard at this.

BDC99 and old_tony like this.
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

In our state they are running ads saying that if you want to stop Trump, you have to vote for Cruz because, mathematically, he is the only on with enough delegates to beat Trump.

1. That's not true, except perhaps in some fantasy where Trump doesn't get a single delegate going forward and Cruz gets them all.

2. It seems to me that voting for either Cruz or Kasich (or just Kasich) has the same effect of denying Trump the number he needs.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Nice photo. Can you answer my question?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.