1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

One of the most reliable laugh lines this year has been talking about how much Ted Cruz's kids "hate" him.

http://gawker.com/watch-ted-cruz-s-daughter-literally-run-from-her-father-1773799772

I give zero fucks about Ted's feelings, and damn sure don't want him near the White House, but I think this meme is getting skeevy. (It probably was all along, but I'll admit to laughing before too.) It would not surprise me if his daughters grow up and say they aren't close to/fond of him, but if and when it happens it is their story to tell. Having the professional snark industry constantly piling on to attribute malicious meaning to kids doing awkward things isn't healthy for them and isn't fair.

Lugnuts and cranberry like this.
  2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Bullshit then, bullshit now.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

TRUMP FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Never said that on either front. I was just pointing out how stupid someone would have to be to think your ploy was a clever one.

old_tony and YankeeFan like this.
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What ploy? What I described is what actually happened. She was, in fact, given immunity by Starr in exchange for recanting her deposition.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Isn't being veep a big-boy job?

cranberry likes this.
  9. RevPastor

RevPastor Member

Veep is right up Rubio's alley. Little work required and doesn't need to really show up places all that often.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Rubio and Kasich will mud-wrestle for Trump's veep. Republics need both states to win the WH. Ohio is vital as always, but so is Florida.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Can't wait for Hillary to condemn the "protesters".

old_tony likes this.
  12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the math, that Republics contend is for fairies, to play out.

Your lily-white universe no longer exists. Get a clue or move to the Ozarks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.