1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Pence was far more worried about covering his own ass than any endorsement. It just turned out he sucks at that too.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

SFIND likes this.
  3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You went grocery shopping?

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

More like he's the produce manager and people asked "where do you have the ginger roots?"

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trump may have small hands, but...

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  6. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

This is really going to be a Fall to remember.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

This is completely absurd. You're allowing your partisan hate for an ideological foe blind you to the obvious. Cruz is a serious person and politician who engages in ideas and has every day of his adult life. He's not your cup of tea, so be it. Trump is a side show and a jerk. He's a nastier version of Mike Francesca for president. I have partisan ideals too, and they almost always carry the day, but I'll be in that booth pulling the lever for Hillary, which I never thought I'd do. I find her as distasteful as you find Cruz, but I'm willing to be an adult about it and do my part to keep the country from being a reality show on steroids.

SpeedTchr and Smallpotatoes like this.
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm on record as saying that not only will I vote for her (if Der Trumpenfuhrer is the nominee) I will also donate to her campaign. This will be only the second donation of my life (the first was for a family member's kamikaze run for Congress many moons ago).

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That's been public info for about 18 years, no? Fairly grapic descriptions of Bubba's junk came out in the Lewinsky brouhaha.

And that's why -- especially since he brought it up himself -- it's perfectly OK to make The Pig answer questions about his own, uhm, stuff.

If Bill Clinton's schlong was subjected to being dragged through the gravel pit of public ridicule, goddamn right The Pig's can be too.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I thought Bubba had a bent pecker, not a bitty one.

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Trump and Cruz need to take a page out of this country's great and principled past and challenge each other to a duel.

That might go a little way toward making America great, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.