1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She should set up camp outside his ranch:

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The deer are culled at night, can hear the shots.

The coyotes I hear doing their work when they get a rabbit.

Neighbors a couple doors down ground feed. Doesn't help the situation. They must be Liberals.

Woodpeckers are another issue. Against the law to shoot the damn things!

3. YankeeFan

Spot on, and worth reading in full:

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm just sitting here on tenterhooks waiting on another verse from your trademarked GOP-and-unmerited-grace hymnal. Seven days without one of those makes one weak.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  5. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

A big Clinton win isn't going to be the same as the landslide that Mondale suffered in '84 or Dukakis in '88. As a Democrat, I can fantasize about the Hispanic vote finally triumphing in Texas and Arizona but it's not going to happen. (At least not this year.) So you won't have all those down-ticket Republicans in the deep South and West swept away by a tsunami of anti-Trump sentiment.

The GOP will still control the majority of state legislatures, the House and only be down in the Senate, which is was what everyone expected anyway. I'm not saying that this election probably won't be a huge loss for them. But they'll still have enough of a power base to sleep it off, then come back out swinging.

6. YankeeFan

Racist and ignorant. As if a fence will help.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Nothing to say. Your party already preached from The Book of Trump. I think that says plenty.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton, once elected, will receive the most negative press coverage of any President ever. Given its druthers, the Washington press corps would rather cover nuclear war with Trump. Were I here, I'd go to the mattresses on Day One. No press credential for Fox. Actually, none at all. Let the bastards work the phones. The only thing that works in politics is hitting back. Cable news lets Trump's lies slide because they're afraid of pushback. Try no access to an entire administration for four years. I was a journalist and I don't like saying that. But if any President, Republican or Democrat, went on Tv and told the country the Post, Times and cable news were full of shit, their approval ratings would go up by 10 points.

9. YankeeFan

Great plan. Do you support Trump implementing a similar plan if he gets elected?

old_tony and Batman like this.
  10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So where the fuck dies Rick Stain live and where did YF thinking lived? There are important questions that need answers.

JakeandElwood and Jake_Taylor like this.
  11. YankeeFan

North Dakota?

12. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.