1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I never blocked you. So I don't know what the deal is. I don't even know how to block someone, and, besides, you're inconsequential.

What I do know is that it takes some cojones to disappear for two years following a pied piper off a cliff, then return and start trying to throw your weight around. It's tough to engage with you, because I don't if you'll be around to read the post, or disappear again. Tell him we all said hello.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump Names Foreclosure King as Finance Chairman, Is Not Actually a Populist

"OneWest disclosed in its most recent annual report that it’s under investigation for this disproportionate share of “widow foreclosures” by HUD’s Inspector General. The victims include 103 year-old Myrtle Lewis of North Texas, who OneWest put into foreclosure after her insurance coverage lapsed; Karen Hunziker, who got a foreclosure notice from OneWest ten days after her husband passed away in 2014; and a host of others.

"Widow foreclosures"!

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

The tale about the widow that supports a daughter and four grandchildren just adds to the tears.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm sure Craig James is a Cruz guy.

HanSenSE, I Should Coco and YankeeFan like this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

TPP, yo.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Pig didn't oppose it "once" -- he blathered at length on how high US wages were chasing jobs to Mexico six or seven weeks ago and 'they were going to have to come down.'

This story exemplifies the MSM conspiracy to boost Trump by euphemistically describing his lies and 180-degree flip flops as "policy adjustments."

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Starman

It's The Pig. Nothing he says is "serious."

11. Starman

None conducted by anybody without The Pig's cock shoved whiskers-deep down their throats.

All polls conducted by sentient humans show The Pig getting slaughtered into sausage.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Trump understands what other candidates do not - everything is s negotiation, including the minimum wage. He's not going to be pinned down on policy propositions, because, at heart, he's a pragmatist. I think that once he starts to understand the challenges more, he'll back off some of his controversial positions line the wall. The man wants to be a great president, for all Americans. Honestly, it has been a joy to watch him grow into the role over the last few months.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.