1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The Donald storms into the room. He is looking very angry, and he is cursing out loud.

"Your fucking doctor has ruined me!" he screams.

The Donald flings Ivana down onto the bed. Then he pins back her arms and grabs her by the hair. The part of her head he is grabbing corresponds to the spot on his head where the scalp reduction operation had been done. The Donald starts ripping out Ivana's hair by the handful, as if he is trying to make her feel the same kind of pain that he is feeling.

Ivana starts crying and screaming. The entire bed is being covered with strands of her golden locks. But The Donald is not finished. He rips off her clothes and unzips his pants. Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months.

Ivana is terrified. This is not lovemaking. This is not romantic sex. It is a violent assault. She later describes what The Donald is doing to her in no uncertain terms. According to the versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, "He raped me."

2. Dick Whitman

I would say that it's more likely than not that Trump is going to win the presidency, at this point. He has spent decades building his brand as emblematic of success, and now he cashes in. Both candidates bring a considerable amount of baggage to the table, but he's exciting, charismatic, and, in large part, post-partisan. Tough to see her beating him.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

4. Dick Whitman

I'm not being sarcastic. As we sit today, he's definitely the front-runner.

5. Dick Whitman

People don't like her. I'll leave it to the academics and activists to parse out why. But they don't.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

You can probably still get 2-1 on Trump.

7. Dick Whitman

Not quite. +150 on my site, so 3-2.

8. Dick Whitman

So who is going to be Trump's VP selection? Kasich or Christie?

9. YankeeFan

I think it's becoming increasingly likely that he picks Newt.

He has the skill set Trump needs, appeals to conservatives, and -- perhaps most importantly -- is the most accomplished guy willing to take the job.

10. Dick Whitman

That's right. He's +125 in the markets. Closest is Bob Corker at +1000. Kasich and Christie are +1500. I want it to be Palin for entertainment value.

11. YankeeFan

Newt will bring some entertainment value of his own.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.