1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Various Things That Piss You Off" rolling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RokSki, Jan 28, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I could accommodate you on the skull cracking part. The tumor part? Not as much. Not if you hope to see Britney's next seven kids be born.

2. OneMoreRead

OneMoreRead Member

Readers who send emails gripes that are longer than my story.

3. OneMoreRead

OneMoreRead Member

Anytime I hear my daughter say, "He's cute."

Whomever "he" is "he" pisses me off in a biiiiiiigg way.

I know my little girl isn't so little anymore, and I have to deal with it. Fuck it, I'm human. And it pisses me off that she has to grow up ......... and find cute boys ......... and that I have to deal with it!

4. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I wasn't going to read this thread because it seems to go against that great thread about the simple pleasures, which made you feel good everytime you read it. But then when I was looking through this, I have to back up a few things said.

--Drivers that don't use their blinkers
    --Inattentive bartenders
    --People talking on their nextel... why the fuck do you need to talk on a walkie talkie? Oh it's because you're important and because it looks so important clipped onto your belt.

I could go on forever on little gym etiquette type things that people do that get on my nerves. But different from that, one thing that annoys me that really isn't the other person's fault is when you're doing a superset and bounce from one machine to another and then try to come back and someone has taken your machine. It's not their fault because the machine was open, but it drives me crazy because it disrupts my workout plan.

5. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Nothing worse than being stuck next to one of these people somewhere and having to listen to them talk about how much they drank the night before. Really you had, like, 20 beers and like 7 shots... that's fucking awesome, I wish you actually did drink that much so you'd have gotten alcohol poisoning and died.

Might have gone to far with that last line haha. I'm actually in a good mood, but it is kind of fun to rant about this stuff.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

7. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Something else that infuriates me are these rear lights the newer Cadillacs have. You can't look at them or they'll track as you look away. Very unnecessary.

8. Ugly girls who talk and act like they are so desirable and bitch about good-looking guys that won't stop hitting on them, especially when I know for sure they're full of it. (Which is most of the time)

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

- People who go to chat sites and act surprised that people there
    want to talk to them about the stated topic. E.g.: Chat site
    about cars, and no one wants to talk about cars, and they give
    you attitude about it if you bring up cars. Think, people.

- People like Paris releasing 'stolen' sex tapes and the like

- People who have zero self-awareness

- Dogs in clothes

- Mouthbreathers, generally

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

- Soudoku

- Authors in leather bomber jackets

- American Idol

- "It is what it is"

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member