1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what a pig

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jun 15, 2006.

1. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

I thought it was a "Charlotte's Web" thread

2. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

My first thought when I saw the pictures of Britney driving down the highway with her free-and-easy baby was: "Why the fuck are photographers following Britney Spears down the highway?" She had a couple of hit albums years ago, but so did Boyz II Men, and they're not being hassled.

No one stays that famous without planning it and working that plan hard. For all her complaints about paprazzi and tabloids, I bet she's got a nice backdoor relationship with both.

[Cue the "backdoor relationship" jokes.]

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

It's almost at the point where Britney vs. Christina Aguilara is becoming a blowout along the lines of Michael Jackson vs. Prince or Whitney Houston vs. Mariah Carey. I mean, compare how Britney looks now, and the fact she's married to Cletus and has nothing on the horizon but giving birth to another one of his rug rats. Mrs. Aguilara looks SMOKIN' in the new GQ, and she's married to a young music executive and she's got a big record coming out.

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

VINCENT
    Want some bacon?

JULES
    No man, I don't eat pork.

VINCENT
    Are you Jewish?

JULES
    Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

VINCENT
    Why not?

JULES
    Pigs are filthy animals. I don’t eat filthy animals.

VINCENT
    Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

JULES
    Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.

VINCENT
    How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

JULES
    I don’t eat dog either.

VINCENT
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

JULES
    I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

VINCENT
    Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

JULES
    Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

WINDHOEK, United States (AFP) - Pregnant pop diva Britney Spears may follow in the steps of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and have her baby in Namibia.

"Deputy Tourism Minister Leon Jooste confirmed that he received a telephonic enquiry from Spears' office to have her second baby born in Namibia," the Namibian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) said Friday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060616/ts_alt_afp/afpentertainmentus_060616104329

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Again, this is attention seeking. If she really wanted out of the limelight she's pull a Bob Irsay and pack the house and head to Martinsburg, West Virginia overnight.

7. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

It's one thing to care about your image, but is it that difficult to concern yourself with how you present yourself?

8. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I think celebrities feed into the paparazzi thing, to a certain extent. You don't hear about Tom Hanks or Julia Roberts complaining about the paparazzi and they're much more famous than Britney. The problem is, she just keeps on giving 'em good stuff, like showing off her horrible parenting skills and her worse fashion sense. You say you're a good mom...act like one. And put on clothes that cover you up and fit you.

9. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Nah, you just move to Malibu and build a massive compound. That's what Julia's doing.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Which only proves God should have quit while He was ahead:

[​IMG]

11. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

Shania (or Hortense or whatever her real first name is) is a beautiful woman, for sure, but damn, how airbrushed is that photo? Geez.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Her real name is Eileen, as in Dexys Midnight Runners.

Draft saved Draft deleted