1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Celebrity do people think you look like?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Jun 30, 2023.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

In my younger days:

[​IMG]

Nowadays:

[​IMG]

I also used to get this guy all the time:

[​IMG]

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The guy who played Roger Sterling’s son-in-law Brooks.

[​IMG]

And like this photo and because I’m a white guy from Indiana with a square jaw, a resting bitch face and a haircut you can set your watch to, people think I’m a cop. Which really sucks at concerts.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

When I was a kid, I looked exactly like Ernie on My Three Sons. Numerous people commented on it. I do not look like Barry Livingston now, I have much more hair.

4. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

I was picked out of a crowd at Disneyland to participate in a skit outside the Golden Horseshoe because (they thought) I looked like Kenny Rogers.

Another time, I took a friend to brunch at a Mimi's Cafe that had a banquet room. I approached the hostess desk and, before I even said one word, she pointed for me and the friend to go to the banquet room. I looked puzzled. She said, "They're in there." I looked over and it was the monthly meeting of the Santa Claus Impersonators. I laughed and said, no, I'm not part of that group. She said, "Do you want to be?"

OscarMadison and Liut like this.
  5. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

From the day I was born, until the day she took the stage for Barack Obama, Caroline Kennedy. I don't have nearly the wrinkles, but carry more weight. Prior, people said I l00ked like Maria Schriver. I guess it runs in the family. In some photos, my dad looks like JFK, my brother in his navy shot, very much like RFK. When I was 18, flying to Spain, at least one family on the plane was convinced I was Caroline.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This one I think is spot on. I also get Zach Galifianakis or other white dudes my students think up.
    [​IMG]

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

When I had hair, I somewhat resembled David Spade. Now I kind of look like a bald David Spade.

8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Also been told James Cromwell and Jeff Daniels from "Dumb and Dumber." Gee, thanks.

9. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

Many years ago, my late father told me he was in a Wendy's somewhere in Florida and the people behind the counter were convinced he was Dave Thomas, Wendy's founder.

A couple of years ago, my wife and I were going through the drive-through at our local Wendy's and the woman at the window told me I looked like Dave Thomas.

10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Tim Robbins, I've been told.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I was 19 years old when “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” came out. Everyone I knew immediately told me I looked just like his friend Cameron. I finally saw it… and yeah, it was kind of eerie.

Now? My wife tells me I look like Vince Gill, which was kind of true a few years ago. Vince has much better hair these days.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Nobody.

But I always look like someone people already know.

PaperDoll likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted