1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for supper tonight?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 4, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That, and if you're going low-carb, why use a wrap? Just cook the dogs, cut them up and eat them.

I am the king of ghetto-leftover meals -- the best ever is leftover mac and chees with picante sauce -- and I never would have thought to put a hot dog in a wrap.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

My special surprise dinner was ruined by the lack of a corkscrew. It's somewhere still in a box from moving. Argh. I cant' wait to be done unpacking and be able to use my stuff again.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Got a screwdriver?

Just pound the cork down into the wine and decant.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

This wine is too good to do that. I mean, from what I understand, we're talking a $50+ bottle of wine. I was foolish to even think about cooking with it anyway. I'll just buy a cheap pinot grigio next time I'm at the store.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

The usual here.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Ah, the lobster bisque again I see. :D

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

sweet and sour chicken.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Tonight'll be the little Italian restaurant downtown. Couple of folks said it's pretty damn tasty.

9. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

grilled shrimp and spinach quesadillas with chipotle guacamole. i use pepper jack and cheddar cheese with sauteed onions and green peppers. i top it with tomatoes. you can add rice or black beans if you wish.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm thinking about grilling a roast today.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

The little I-talian ristorante downtown here is incredibly awesome. I need to go there again soon.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Let's go Outback tonight *** oh, we are going Outback tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted