1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for supper tonight?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 4, 2006.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I made enchiladas. chicken, sour cream, cheddar and jack cheese and green chili stuffing.

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Oh, and Arby's tonight. Normally a Christmas Eve tradition, stemming from the days when that was the only place open in my hometown after we got out of 5 o'clock Mass. But now ... close enough. ;)

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

carne asada.

4. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Baked spaghetti from the local Italian takeout place. Yes, back at work after little vaca in Charlotte.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lasagna and salad.

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Fired up the grill tonight for turkey burgers and noodles. God, I love California in December. :D

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Orange Chicken w/Lo Mein and an egg roll from some place in the Mall.

Pretty good.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

9. KG

KG Active Member

Red Lobster. I'm kind of afraid though. I've been sick, so this will be the first thing I've had in two days. I know I'm hungry and want to eat now, but I'm afraid of the smells. I can't remember, are the smells overwhelming in there?

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

dead body smell or food smell?

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Dreamer_Dad made his kickass sketti w/meatballs and mild italian sausage. Great stuff!

12. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Since I've been gone, I've been making crazy new recipes. I made some oldies, but goodies, like hamburger pie, my chili, sketti, and cajun chicken pasta, but I also did a bacon wrapped chicken with fresh mozzarella in the middle (cheese didn't melt well, any suggestions for other cheeses?) homemade french onion soup, chicken and noodles and a variety of other dishes. I've missed this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted