1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for supper tonight?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I think we might've missed you more.

2. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Oh, I don't know if I'd go that far. :)

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Hey, I now use sketti instead of spaghetti when I say it or type it so you know you were missed at least in that rationalization :D

Glad you're back.

4. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Umm, if you really wanted to be like me, you'd write speghetti (which I did on this board several times to members making fun of me before I realized it was wrong.)

5. Tommy_Dreamer

I always thought you thought it was "sketti". Oh well. :D

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

papa murphy's.

7. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

Roasted lemon chicken, roasted carrots with dill, garlic mashed potatos with tarragon butter. Some kinda beer.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

A turkey sandwich, mini thing of Chef Boyardee micro ravioli, banana and clementine. 12 points.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Shrimp pasta in a sun-dried tomato cream sauce. Vino. Nanners foster on butter pecan. Espresso. Bourbon. Bed.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Well, I didn't get to have any before I left the house, had to come to work.

But the grill was fired up (it was a beautfiul 75 degrees here in Florida :D ) and pork ribs were on the slab and macaroni salad was on the table as well. Smelled good. Waiting til I get home to eat.

11. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Inspired by TP, I went for the beef brisket sandwich and macaroni salad from this local rib joint that just opened up here. Dude's from New Orleans by way of Alabama A&M, and he's been running a mobile rib shack for about 10 years out here at various festivals and fairs. Finally went ahead and opened his own place in November. It's damn good.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Can't go wrong when/if TP endorses food :D

Draft saved Draft deleted