1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where's Poindexter (RUNNING THREAD: 2010 Memorial Day)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 24, 2007.

1. Re: Where's Poindexter?

Crap, there's no way he's gonna make it.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Re: Where's Poindexter?

We have to be strong for the Capt. Snap out of it, he's going to be okay, YOU HEAR?!?! HE's GOING TO FUCKING BE OKAY! OMG....he's going to die, poor Capt. He was so young.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Do you know how dangerous it is to work on a spreadsheet? Spreadsheet-related injuries grew over 1,000 percent from 1987 to 2007.

You really need to take part in less dangerous activities.

Meanwhile, I took a nap and no one checked in on me...not even spnited, who usually checks in on me and brings several extra pillows in case I need them. How are we going to reman a vibrant community when we are allowed to nap unchecked?

All this work I'm trying to do to create the SportsJournalists.com contacts list will go for naught if WE DON'T PAY ATTENTION!!!

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I was going to check in but as I approached you kept saying things like, "but spnited I'll promise I'll last more than 8 seconds this time." I thought it better not to disturb you.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I just talked to Rules of Golf.. he's OK... but rockbottom is missing...
    And I noticed that this board has Ty Webb and TyWebb? How will we know which one is OK???

6. Re: Where's Poindexter?

[​IMG]

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I hope this doesn't come off wrong in our time of caring, but Who The Fuck is Rules of Golf?

Frankly, I don't have time to look after each and every member of our community. I'm prioritizing.

First,
    SJ Subscribers - these are our most cherished possessions. They need 24 hour surveillance, and a foot rub before bedtime.

Next,
    Long-time members - we should have a phone list, and a search party should be sent if they haven't had contact in a couple weeks. Each should be given a box of Fruit Roll-ups as part of their emergency rations.

last,
    New members (less than a year). They're on their own.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

ROG is a friend of mine... more funny that Saturday morning cartoons.
    that should be good enough... Long time member under a few names and quite fond of fruit rollups...

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Glad you're safe, poin. But have you checked on the gal who's isn't gonna tolerate worms in her vagina?? She's supposed to welcome Knickfan!!

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I had sketti for dinner,.. thanks for the mental picture...

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I am hearing alarming things from my people in Chicago....they are bolted into their homes fearing an onslaught of cicadas. Like, 5 million cicadas per square foot.

Does anyone know anything about this? I am picturing the Ten Plagues. Ohare could be shut down.

So if you live in that area, and you plan to go outside, please beware the cicadas, and fill out a Cicada Risk Waiver form before you go.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm at a ball game and they just showed this GIANT SPONGE WITH PANTS ON! What is this hideous monster and why does he live in this enormous pineapple under the sea?

Draft saved Draft deleted