1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's the celebrity no one finds that hot, but you find REALLY hot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Satchel Pooch, Aug 13, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

My God. You're one disturbed genius. :D

Big Dog's line was great, but the Mrs. Roper dick line trumps all.

2. lono

lono Active Member

Mmmm ... Allison Moorer. She definitely falls in the category of "I'd drag my balls over a mile of barbed wire just to smell the exhaust fumes from the bus that carried her dirty underwear."

[​IMG]

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Geri from the Facts of Life.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Man, I've always wondered about her but never knew her name to do any further research. Thanks for the tip....

Another one from me: Caroline Rhea. Might have some junk in the trunk but she brings some rack to the table.

5. Amazingly, we regular schlubs might have a chance, should she get divorced from her husband...Steve Earle?!?!
    An amazing pull for that guy, who is rather haggard-looking, regardless of his talent.

BTW, Moorer and Shelby Lynne are sisters. They also saw their father kill their mother, then himself.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

--Brad Pitt
    --George Clooney
    --Jason Taylor

[/wedothisthreadeveryweekanditjustgetsmorenandmoreridiculous]

7. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

I saw Allyson Moorer perform in a small, intimate setting once, and she was absolutely incredible. One of the most passionate and genuine performances I've ever witnessed. I met her backstage afterward and she was drop-dead gorgeous. As if being pretty, smart, creative and talented weren't enough, she was very grateful, humble and kind, while still being fun and feisty. I'd say that about covers all I could really ask for in a woman - and more!

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

After looking over the thread again, I wanted to add Bette Midler and Suzy Kolber. Bette has a great set of pipes and Suzy is just plain cute.

Also, I give big props to Jenna Elfman, although she may not fit the thread's requirements since I'm sure others find her hot as well.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

She left her husband for Steve Earle last year (or was it two years ago?) so us regular schlubs might not have a shot.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I have to add my vote for Suzie Kolber. Not only is she hot, but she's a Springsteen fan who is also a sports journalist.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Alex Kingston has always done it for me, and though I don't think she fits the category, Parminder Nagra .. yum. Ann Robinson anyone? Loves me some British accents

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I guaran-frickin-tee ya we don't talk about Audra Lindley in quite this way each week. And that looks like a neat font; I should load it onto my computer

Draft saved Draft deleted