1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's the celebrity no one finds that hot, but you find REALLY hot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Satchel Pooch, Aug 13, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I also love Collen Lopez on the shopping network. She has nice legs

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

QVC's Lisa Robertson is pretty hot, too.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If I haven't already mentioned him . . . Jake Plummer, the bearded Jake Plummer.

4. indiansnetwork

Really you think Plummer is good looking. What about Collen Lopez you like her

5. sportschick

She's a girl. I like boys and correctly worded sentences.

And yes, I think Plummer is really good looking. I like bearded guys.

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Someone has mastered the art of the quote function. ::)

EDIT: You like Plummer with the beard, SC? I assumed it would be the other way around.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Phil Keoghan is cute, the host of Amazing Race. (watching it now)

8. sportschick

Oh, I like him all ways, just happen to prefer the whole Grizzly Adams look he was rocking in the playoffs last year.

9. indiansnetwork

I was just joking around. I realize your a girl I just thought it might bring some levity to this thread thats all.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You can correctly use the word "levity," but you don't know the difference between your and you're and how to use apostraphes?

11. indiansnetwork

You can correctly use the word "levity," but you don't know the difference between your and you're and how to use apostraphes?
    [/quote]

You are correct about me using the word "levity" correctly and also using you're incorrectly or not at all. It is mostly a mistake of not paying attention. My wife is constantly working on me with puncation and spelling. I am a work in progress to say the least. When given the time and proper guidance I can be a very good writer. Sort of how you miss spelled apostrophes.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You are correct about me using the word "levity" correctly and also using you're incorrectly or not at all. It is mostly a mistake of not paying attention. My wife is constantly working on me with puncation and spelling. I am a work in progress to say the least. When given the time and proper guidance I can be a very good writer. Sort of how you miss spelled apostrophes.
    [/quote]

Well played.

EDIT: Despite the misspelling of "miss spelled."

Draft saved Draft deleted