1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's the celebrity no one finds that hot, but you find REALLY hot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Satchel Pooch, Aug 13, 2006.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

don't sell yourself, er, short, chickie.

you're vertically challenged. 8) 8) 8)

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Vertically challenged is a really nice way of saying it, shockey.

I've embraced my midgetdom. It explains my affection for Elijah Wood.

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Thats ok not to be tall. I was like only 5'0" my freshman year in high school so I know what it is like to be short. I am glad to say I grew to 6'0" by my senior year however.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Outing alert: indiansnetwork is Sam Mills 51. :p

I was short in high school as well ... my first day in high school, I was given directions to the elementary school on the other side of campus. Of course, I was just shy of 5-foot-0.

By graduation, I was roughly 5-9 or thereabouts, and kept growing in college. Stopped short of 6-0, but it almost makes me the tall, lanky one in my family.

5. indiansnetwork

I did pull one great prank as a freshman however. One of the dorky seniors was walking down the hall with his books in his hands and I came up from behind and knocked them all over the floor. The books ended up being kicked everywhere and the kid was late for his next class so he got a detention. Best of all no teachers or adults saw it.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

That's the greatest prank EVER!!!

7. indiansnetwork

How about Nancy O'Dell. I think she has a rack and very nice legs.

8. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Hala Gorani isn't necessarily a celebrity, but she's hot in a Syrian-French-American-newscaster-with-a-penchant-for-bouncing-around-in-her-anchor-desk-chair kind of way. You know, the usual archetype.

9. indiansnetwork

I like Holly Weston from the Naked News. Nice body eerrr.

10. Registered_Muser

Registered_Muser New Member

Joely Fisher is a hell of a lot hotter now than she was on Ellen (or even Normal, Ohio).

Fact is, her rack is the only reason to watch "Til Death." I give it a month, tops.

11. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Um, not anymore, according to a buddy of mine who saw him at a charity golf event in the OC and described him as "resembling a famine victim."

And consider this another vote for Genevieve Gorder, who is an absolute goddess, and Annie Potts, who is vastly underrated.

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I don't care if my soul mate is 5'7, it ain't gonna happen.

Vince Vaughn. 6'5. Yummy.

Draft saved Draft deleted