1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's the celebrity no one finds that hot, but you find REALLY hot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Satchel Pooch, Aug 13, 2006.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

According to the posts in the other thread, Erin Andrews.

2. Xsportschick

Xsportschick Member

Peter Falk, anyone? No?

Well, then. I guess he's mine.

:)

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I can see that. He's too old for my tastes, but I could see my, um, mom's baby sister finding him hot :D

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

5. Lollygaggers

Lollygaggers Member

Jenna Elfman
    Chris McKendry
    Karrie Webb
    Annette Benning

6. tommyp

tommyp Member

Damn...after reading this entire thread, I thought I had one in Chris McKendry, and whaddya know, it's in the post right above me. Add Dana Jacobson to that (probably considered hot by most here).

And I can agree with Tierney, Sandra Oh, Rachael Harris, Garofalo, Mercedes Ruehl and Campbell Brown, though they are all probably on the warmer end of 'hot.'

But the one person to whom this thread should be dedicated is Betty White. In her Password and Golden Girls heyday, I would have loved to have taken her to the woodshed, and in my eyes she is an attractive octogenarian.

7. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Wow, I didn't see that one coming. Between Betty White and Esther Rolle, I'm feelin a little woozy here.

8. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

By the way, someone who I think is hot and fits in with the spirit in which this thread is intended:
    Candace Parker, Tennessee Lady Volunteers basketball/bad dunker

9. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Dana Jacobson? Are you freakin kidding me? Horse-face herself? NO ONE on here finds here hot!

10. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Dude, that's sick! If we check out the cache on your computer, I'm guessing we would find lots of visits to www.gangbanggranny.com.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Nice, but I'd take Daria.

12. tommyp

tommyp Member

LOL Jack.

I'm not saying I'd do her now, but back in the day, unquestionably. And, she is a lot more attractive than a lot of the 80-y-o ladies still in the spotlight today.

Draft saved Draft deleted