1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's the celebrity no one finds that hot, but you find REALLY hot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Satchel Pooch, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I've always thought Emily Watson was cute.

[​IMG]

Pic included just in case anyone thought I was talking about EMMA Watson.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tonya Harding BEFORE she let herself blow up into the Michelan Man.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

emma watson is a hottie of the future. this dirty ol' man has an eye for talent. :eek: 8) ::)

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

What does this have to do with a list of celebrities that no one finds hot, but you find really hot?

Questions of potential skankiness aside, how can anyone who likes women not think Shannon Elizabeth is hot?

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Who's Shannon Elizabeth?

6. outofplace

She played the foreign girl in the American Pie movies. Was also in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=Shannon+Elizabeth

7. Cracker

Cracker Guest

I think she's a poker player.

8. doctor x

doctor x Member

I actually went through the entire thread and am astounded there was no mention of Connie Britton. Many consider her hot to begin with, perhaps, but her character was never presented as the hottie on Spin City. On that show, it was Jennifer Esposito or Heather Locklear or all the model-types that Michael J. Fox wanted us to believe could not keep their hands off him.

9. outofplace

I think there is too widespread of an agreement among the men of SportsJournalists.com that she is hot for her to have come up on this thread.

10. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald.

11. Mmac

Mmac Guest

People need to re-read what the criteria for this thread was supposed to be about. Names like Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Connie Britton and quite a few others mentioned here have no business in this discussion. Who doesn't find these women hot? This is supposed to be for going out on a limb.

For example, younger Hillary Clinton. Definately not current Hillary. But 1992 when we first met her Hillary.

12. pa writer

pa writer Member

I've got a thing for Jodie Foster. Does she qualify?

And no, I'm not John Hinckley.

Draft saved Draft deleted